ACY Securities vs Libertex (Forex Club) Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2023 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare ACY Securities vs Libertex (Forex Club).
Can I trust ACY Securities?
ACY Securities has a trust score of 75, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust Libertex (Forex Club)?
Libertex (Forex Club) has a trust score of 72, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label.
Is ACY Securities a good broker?
ACY Securities is a MetaTrader broker that offers multiple assets and account types, alongside basic research and educational materials from its brands regulated in Australia and Vanuatu.
Is Libertex (Forex Club) a good broker?
Forex Club has long been a MetaTrader broker, though its more recent Libertex brand in Europe also offers a proprietary platform. That said, Libertex has fewer regulatory licenses than its peers, resulting in a below-average Trust Score.
What tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. ACY Securities is Australia (ASIC Authorised), while Libertex (Forex Club) is none.. Neither have Canada (CIRO Authorised), Hong Kong (SFC Authorised), CBI Authorised (Ireland), Japan (SFC Authorised), Singapore (MAS Authorised), New Zealand (FMA Authorised), Switzerland (FINMA Authorised), United Kingdom (U.K.) (FCA Authorised) and USA (CFTC Authorized)
What tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, ACY Securities is none, while Libertex (Forex Club) is Cyprus (CySEC Authorised).. Neither have China (CBRC Authorised), India (SEBI Authorised), Israel (ISA Authorised), Russia (CBR Authorised), South Africa (FSCA Authorised), Thailand (SEC Authorised) and UAE (DFSA/Central Bank Authorised). When comparing tier-3 licenses ACY Securities is Vanuatu (VFSC Authorised), while Libertex (Forex Club) is none.. Neither have Bahamas (SCB Authorised), Belize (FSC Authorised), Bermuda (BMA Authorised), British Virgin Islands (FSC Authorised), Cayman Islands (CIMA Authorised) and Mauritius (FSC Authorised).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
For trading platforms ACY Securities supports a Desktop Platform (Windows), whereas Libertex (Forex Club) supports a Proprietary Platform and Desktop Platform (Windows).. Neither have cTrader, DupliTrade and ZuluTrade
Does ACY Securities offer MetaTrader? Does Libertex (Forex Club) offer MetaTrader?
For MetaTrader ACY Securities provides MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5), while Libertex (Forex Club) provides MetaTrader 4 (MT4). If MetaTrader is a must for you, read our guides on the best MT4 brokers or best MT5 brokers.
How do ACY Securities and Libertex (Forex Club) differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
ACY Securities requires a minimum deposit of $50, while Libertex (Forex Club) requires a minimum deposit of $10. From our testing we found ACY Securities offers spreads of 1.2, while Libertex (Forex Club) offers spreads of N/A. ACY Securities supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw) for popular funding options, where Libertex (Forex Club) supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw).
Which brokers offers more tradeable asset classes, ACY Securities or Libertex (Forex Club)?
ACY Securities offers a more diverse selection of investment options than Libertex (Forex Club) allowing you to trade Forex Trading (Spot or CFDs), Social Trading / Copy Trading, Metals, Energies, ETF and U.S. Stocks (CFD).. Neither have Spread Betting Looking at total tradeable symbols, ACY Securities has 1600, compared to 300 from Libertex (Forex Club).
Can I trade cryptocurrency with ACY Securities or Libertex (Forex Club)?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither ACY Securities nor Libertex (Forex Club) allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, ACY Securities or Libertex (Forex Club)?
In terms of research and research tools ACY Securities gives traders the following tools: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts and Social Trading / Copy Trading. In comparison Libertex (Forex Club) has the tools listed here: Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources) and Social Trading / Copy Trading.. Neither have Autochartist and Trading Central (Recognia)
Overall winner: ACY Securities
Popular Forex Reviews
Popular Forex Guides
We review each broker’s overall global offering – a “Yes” checkmark in our Compare Tool does not guarantee the availability of any specific features in your country of residence. To verify the availability of any features within your country of residence, please contact the broker directly.