Trading 212 vs UFX Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2023 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare Trading 212 vs UFX.
Can I trust Trading 212?
Trading 212 has a trust score of 77, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust UFX?
UFX has a trust score of 67, giving it a "High Risk" trust label.
Is Trading 212 a good broker?
Trading 212's innovative app for web and mobile is great for beginners and less demanding traders who are looking to trade CFDs or invest in shares. That said, Trading 212's lack of advanced features and trading tools may leave experienced forex traders wanting more.
Is UFX a good broker?
UFX offers the full MetaTrader suite and its own proprietary platform, as well as a growing selection of markets. That being said, spreads are much wider than the industry average, and as UFX holds just one regulatory license, its trust factor is well below the industry average.
What tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. Trading 212 is United Kingdom (U.K.) (FCA Authorised), while UFX is none.. Neither have Australia (ASIC Authorised), Canada (SRO Authorised), Hong Kong (SFC Authorised), CBI Authorised (Ireland), Japan (SFC Authorised), Singapore (MAS Authorised), New Zealand (FMA Authorised), Switzerland (FINMA Authorised) and USA (CFTC Authorized)
What tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, Trading 212 is Cyprus (CySEC Authorised), while UFX is none.. Neither have China (CBRC Authorised), India (SEBI Authorised), Israel (ISA Authorised), Russia (CBR Authorised), South Africa (FSCA Authorised), Thailand (SEC Authorised) and UAE (DFSA/Central Bank Authorised). When comparing tier-3 licenses unfortunately, neither Trading 212 nor UFX are Bahamas (SCB Authorised), Belize (FSC Authorised), Bermuda (BMA Authorised), British Virgin Islands (FSC Authorised), Cayman Islands (CIMA Authorised), Mauritius (FSC Authorised) and Vanuatu (VFSC Authorised).. Neither have Vanuatu (VFSC Authorised).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
For trading platforms Trading 212 supports a Proprietary Platform, whereas UFX supports a Proprietary Platform and Desktop Platform (Windows).. Neither have cTrader, DupliTrade and ZuluTrade
Does Trading 212 offer MetaTrader? Does UFX offer MetaTrader?
For MetaTrader Trading 212 provides neither of these, while UFX provides MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5). If MetaTrader is a must for you, read our guides on the best MT4 brokers or best MT5 brokers.
How do Trading 212 and UFX differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
Trading 212 requires a minimum deposit of EUR 10, while UFX requires a minimum deposit of $100. From our testing we found Trading 212 offers spreads of N/A, while UFX offers spreads of 3. Trading 212 supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit), PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw) for popular funding options, where UFX supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw).
Which brokers offers more tradeable asset classes, Trading 212 or UFX?
Trading 212 offers a more diverse selection of investment options than UFX allowing you to trade Forex Trading (Spot or CFDs), Metals, Energies, Agriculturals, ETF and U.S. Stocks (CFD).. Neither have Spread Betting Looking at total tradeable symbols, Trading 212 has 1785, compared to 619 from UFX.
Can I trade cryptocurrency with Trading 212 or UFX?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither Trading 212 nor UFX allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, Trading 212 or UFX?
In terms of research and research tools Trading 212 gives traders the following tools: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts and Forex News (Top-Tier Sources). In comparison UFX has the tools listed here: Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources), Trading Central (Recognia) and Social Trading / Copy Trading.. Neither have Autochartist
Overall winner: Trading 212
Popular Forex Reviews
Popular Forex Guides
We review each broker’s overall global offering – a “Yes” checkmark in our Compare Tool does not guarantee the availability of any specific features in your country of residence. To verify the availability of any features within your country of residence, please contact the broker directly.