FlowBank vs ACY Securities Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2023 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare FlowBank vs ACY Securities.
Can I trust FlowBank?
FlowBank has a trust score of 77, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust ACY Securities?
ACY Securities has a trust score of 75, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label.
Is FlowBank a good broker?
Is ACY Securities a good broker?
ACY Securities is a MetaTrader broker that offers multiple assets and account types, alongside basic research and educational materials from its brands regulated in Australia and Vanuatu.
What tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. FlowBank is FINMA Authorised (Switzerland), while ACY Securities is ASIC Authorised (Australia)., neither have IIROC Authorised (Canada), SFC Authorised (Hong Kong), CBI Authorised (Ireland), FSA Authorised (Japan), MAS Authorised (Singapore), FMA Authorised (New Zealand), FCA Authorised (U.K.) and CFTC Registered (USA)
What tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, unfortunately, neither FlowBank nor ACY Securities are CBRC Authorised (China), CySEC Authorised (Cyprus), SEBI Authorised (India), ISA Authorised (Israel), CBR Authorised (Russia), FSCA Authorised (South Africa), SEC Authorised (Thailand) and DFSA / Central Bank Authorised (UAE)., neither have DFSA / Central Bank Authorised (UAE). When comparing tier-3 licenses FlowBank is none, while ACY Securities is VFSC Authorised (Vanuatu)., neither have SCB Authorised (Bahamas), IFSC Authorised (Belize), BMA Authorised (Bermuda), FSC Authorised (British Virgin Islands), CIMA Authorised (Cayman Islands) and FSC Authorised (Mauritius).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
For trading platforms FlowBank supports a Proprietary Platform and Desktop Platform (Windows), whereas ACY Securities supports a Desktop Platform (Windows)., neither have cTrader, DupliTrade and ZuluTrade
Does FlowBank offer MetaTrader? Does ACY Securities offer MetaTrader?
Both FlowBank and ACY Securities offer the whole MetaTrader suite, which consists of both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. If you’re new to MetaTrader 4 here’s our educational guide on how to use MT4.
How do FlowBank and ACY Securities differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
FlowBank requires a minimum deposit of $0.00, while ACY Securities requires a minimum deposit of $50. From our testing we found FlowBank offers spreads of N/A, while ACY Securities offers spreads of 1.2 (Sept 2021). FlowBank supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw) for popular funding options, where ACY Securities supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw)., neither have PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw)
Which brokers offers more tradeable asset classes, FlowBank or ACY Securities?
FlowBank offers a more diverse selection of investment options than ACY Securities allowing you to trade Forex Trading (Spot or CFDs), Social Trading / Copy Trading, Metals, Energies, Agriculturals, ETF and U.S. Stocks (CFD)., neither have Spread Betting Looking at total tradeable symbols, FlowBank has 408600, compared to 1600 from ACY Securities.
Can I trade cryptocurrency with FlowBank or ACY Securities?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither FlowBank nor ACY Securities allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, FlowBank or ACY Securities?
In terms of research and research tools FlowBank gives traders the following tools: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources) and Social Trading / Copy Trading. In comparison ACY Securities has the tools listed here: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts and Social Trading / Copy Trading., neither have Autochartist and Trading Central (Recognia)
Overall winner: FlowBank
Popular Forex Reviews
Popular Forex Guides
We review each broker’s overall global offering – a “Yes” checkmark in our Compare Tool does not guarantee the availability of any specific features in your country of residence. To verify the availability of any features within your country of residence, please contact the broker directly.