Admiral Markets vs FxPro Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2023 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare Admiral Markets vs FxPro.
Can I trust Admiral Markets?
Admiral Markets has a trust score of 93, giving it a "Highly Trusted" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust FxPro?
FxPro has a trust score of 90, giving it a "Highly Trusted" trust label.
Is Admiral Markets a good broker?
Admiral Markets is a highly trusted multi-asset broker regulated in multiple reputable jurisdictions, earning it a Trust Score rating of 93. Admiral Markets delivers a powerful MetaTrader experience (including MetaTrader 5) with advanced supplemental features. With numerous platform add-ons and tools (including for social copy trading), premium market research resources, and excellent educational content, Admiral Markets is a good choice for forex traders.
Is FxPro a good broker?
FxPro is a trusted brand that delivers access to a wide range of trading platforms, including cTrader, the full MetaTrader platform suite (including MetaTrader 5), and its proprietary FxPro Edge and BnkPro apps. Algorithmic traders will appreciate FxPro's execution methods and pricing options. That said, spreads and overall costs at FxPro are higher than what you'd find with the best forex brokers in the industry.
What Tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. Admiral Markets is Australia (ASIC Authorised), Canada (CIRO Authorised) and United Kingdom (U.K.) (FCA Authorised), while FxPro is United Kingdom (U.K.) (FCA Authorised).. Neither have Hong Kong (SFC Authorised), CBI Authorised (Ireland), Japan (SFC Authorised), Singapore (MAS Authorised), New Zealand (FMA Authorised), Switzerland (FINMA Authorised) and USA (CFTC Authorized)
What Tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about Tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, Admiral Markets is Cyprus (CySEC Authorised), while FxPro is Cyprus (CySEC Authorised) and South Africa (FSCA Authorised).. Neither have China (CBRC Authorised), India (SEBI Authorised), Israel (ISA Authorised), Russia (CBR Authorised), Thailand (SEC Authorised) and UAE (DFSA/Central Bank Authorised). When comparing tier-3 licenses Admiral Markets is none, while FxPro is Bahamas (SCB Authorised).. Neither have Belize (FSC Authorised), Bermuda (BMA Authorised), British Virgin Islands (FSC Authorised), Cayman Islands (CIMA Authorised), Mauritius (FSC Authorised) and Vanuatu (VFSC Authorised).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
For trading platforms Admiral Markets supports a Proprietary Platform and Desktop Platform (Windows), whereas FxPro supports a Proprietary Platform, Desktop Platform (Windows) and cTrader.. Neither have DupliTrade and ZuluTrade
Does Admiral Markets offer MetaTrader? Does FxPro offer MetaTrader?
Both Admiral Markets and FxPro offer the whole MetaTrader suite, which consists of both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. If you’re new to MetaTrader 4 here’s our educational guide on how to use MT4.
How do Admiral Markets and FxPro differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
Admiral Markets requires a minimum deposit of $100, while FxPro requires a minimum deposit of $100. From our testing we found Admiral Markets offers spreads of 0.8, while FxPro offers spreads of 1.51. Both Admiral Markets and FxPro offer Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit), PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw) for deposits.
Which broker offers more tradeable asset classes, Admiral Markets or FxPro?
Admiral Markets offers a more diverse selection of investment options than FxPro allowing you to trade Forex Trading (Spot or CFDs), Spread Betting, Social Trading / Copy Trading, Metals, Energies, Agriculturals, ETF and U.S. Stocks (CFD). Looking at total tradeable symbols, Admiral Markets has 6942, compared to 2249 from FxPro.
Can I trade cryptocurrency with Admiral Markets or FxPro?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither Admiral Markets nor FxPro allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, Admiral Markets or FxPro?
Both Admiral Markets and FxPro offer a complete suite of research, providing traders with these tools: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources), Trading Central (Recognia) and Social Trading / Copy Trading.. Neither have Autochartist
Overall winner: Admiral Markets
Popular Forex Reviews
Popular Forex Guides
We review each broker’s overall global offering – a “Yes” checkmark in our Compare Tool does not guarantee the availability of any specific features in your country of residence. To verify the availability of any features within your country of residence, please contact the broker directly.