AxiTrader vs Libertex (Forex Club) Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2023 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare AxiTrader vs Libertex (Forex Club).
Can I trust AxiTrader?
AxiTrader has a trust score of 83, giving it a "Trusted" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust Libertex (Forex Club)?
Libertex (Forex Club) has a trust score of 72, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label.
Is AxiTrader a good broker?
The Axi brand, formerly known as AxiTrader, is regulated primarily in the U.K., Australia, and the UAE. Axi is a MetaTrader-only broker, with a limited range of available markets.
Is Libertex (Forex Club) a good broker?
Forex Club has long been a MetaTrader broker, though its more recent Libertex brand in Europe also offers a proprietary platform. That said, Libertex has fewer regulatory licenses than its peers, resulting in a below-average Trust Score.
What tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. AxiTrader is ASIC Authorised (Australia) and FCA Authorised (U.K.), while Libertex (Forex Club) is none., neither have IIROC Authorised (Canada), SFC Authorised (Hong Kong), CBI Authorised (Ireland), FSA Authorised (Japan), MAS Authorised (Singapore), FMA Authorised (New Zealand), FINMA Authorised (Switzerland) and CFTC Registered (USA)
What tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, AxiTrader is DFSA / Central Bank Authorised (UAE), while Libertex (Forex Club) is CySEC Authorised (Cyprus)., neither have CBRC Authorised (China), SEBI Authorised (India), ISA Authorised (Israel), CBR Authorised (Russia), FSCA Authorised (South Africa) and SEC Authorised (Thailand). When comparing tier-3 licenses unfortunately, neither AxiTrader nor Libertex (Forex Club) are SCB Authorised (Bahamas), IFSC Authorised (Belize), BMA Authorised (Bermuda), FSC Authorised (British Virgin Islands), CIMA Authorised (Cayman Islands), FSC Authorised (Mauritius) and VFSC Authorised (Vanuatu)., neither have VFSC Authorised (Vanuatu).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
For trading platforms AxiTrader supports a Desktop Platform (Windows) and ZuluTrade, whereas Libertex (Forex Club) supports a Proprietary Platform and Desktop Platform (Windows)., neither have cTrader and DupliTrade
Does AxiTrader offer MetaTrader? Does Libertex (Forex Club) offer MetaTrader?
Both AxiTrader and Libertex (Forex Club) offer the whole MetaTrader suite, which consists of both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. If you’re new to MetaTrader 4 here’s our educational guide on how to use MT4., neither have MetaTrader 5 (MT5)
How do AxiTrader and Libertex (Forex Club) differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
AxiTrader requires a minimum deposit of 0, while Libertex (Forex Club) requires a minimum deposit of $10. From our testing we found AxiTrader offers spreads of N/A, while Libertex (Forex Club) offers spreads of -1. AxiTrader supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw) for popular funding options, where Libertex (Forex Club) supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw).
Which brokers offers more tradeable asset classes, AxiTrader or Libertex (Forex Club)?
AxiTrader offers a more diverse selection of investment options than Libertex (Forex Club) allowing you to trade Forex Trading (Spot or CFDs), Spread Betting, Social Trading / Copy Trading, Metals, Energies and U.S. Stocks (CFD). Looking at total tradeable symbols, AxiTrader has 175, compared to 300 from Libertex (Forex Club).
Can I trade cryptocurrency with AxiTrader or Libertex (Forex Club)?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither AxiTrader nor Libertex (Forex Club) allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, AxiTrader or Libertex (Forex Club)?
In terms of research and research tools AxiTrader gives traders the following tools: Autochartist, Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources) and Social Trading / Copy Trading. In comparison Libertex (Forex Club) has the tools listed here: Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources) and Social Trading / Copy Trading., neither have Daily Market Commentary and Trading Central (Recognia)
Overall winner: AxiTrader
Popular Forex Reviews
Popular Forex Guides
We review each broker’s overall global offering – a “Yes” checkmark in our Compare Tool does not guarantee the availability of any specific features in your country of residence. To verify the availability of any features within your country of residence, please contact the broker directly.