BlackBull Markets vs TeleTrade Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2023 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare BlackBull Markets vs TeleTrade.
Can I trust BlackBull Markets?
BlackBull Markets has a trust score of 74, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust TeleTrade?
TeleTrade has a trust score of 67, giving it a "High Risk" trust label.
Is BlackBull Markets a good broker?
BlackBull Markets is an up and coming MetaTrader broker that offers share trading, CFDs, as well as a growing range of markets from its brands regulated in New Zealand and the Seychelles. However, BlackBull Markets' thin educational materials and sparse market research put it behind the best forex brokers in those categories.
Is TeleTrade a good broker?
TeleTrade is primarily a MetaTrader broker that is best known for its mobile analytics app. Holding just one regulatory license, TeleTrade's trust factor is well below than the industry average.
What tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. BlackBull Markets is FMA Authorised (New Zealand), while TeleTrade is none., neither have ASIC Authorised (Australia), IIROC Authorised (Canada), SFC Authorised (Hong Kong), CBI Authorised (Ireland), FSA Authorised (Japan), MAS Authorised (Singapore), FINMA Authorised (Switzerland), FCA Authorised (U.K.) and CFTC Registered (USA)
What tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, BlackBull Markets is none, while TeleTrade is CySEC Authorised (Cyprus)., neither have CBRC Authorised (China), SEBI Authorised (India), ISA Authorised (Israel), CBR Authorised (Russia), FSCA Authorised (South Africa), SEC Authorised (Thailand) and DFSA / Central Bank Authorised (UAE). When comparing tier-3 licenses unfortunately, neither BlackBull Markets nor TeleTrade are SCB Authorised (Bahamas), IFSC Authorised (Belize), BMA Authorised (Bermuda), FSC Authorised (British Virgin Islands), CIMA Authorised (Cayman Islands), FSC Authorised (Mauritius) and VFSC Authorised (Vanuatu)., neither have VFSC Authorised (Vanuatu).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
For trading platforms BlackBull Markets supports a Desktop Platform (Windows), cTrader and ZuluTrade, whereas TeleTrade supports a Desktop Platform (Windows) and ZuluTrade., neither have Proprietary Platform and DupliTrade
Does BlackBull Markets offer MetaTrader? Does TeleTrade offer MetaTrader?
Both BlackBull Markets and TeleTrade offer the whole MetaTrader suite, which consists of both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. If you’re new to MetaTrader 4 here’s our educational guide on how to use MT4.
How do BlackBull Markets and TeleTrade differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
BlackBull Markets requires a minimum deposit of $0, while TeleTrade requires a minimum deposit of $100. From our testing we found BlackBull Markets offers spreads of 0.827 (August 2022), while TeleTrade offers spreads of -1. Both BlackBull Markets and TeleTrade offer Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw) for deposits., neither have PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw)
Which brokers offers more tradeable asset classes, BlackBull Markets or TeleTrade?
BlackBull Markets offers a more diverse selection of investment options than TeleTrade allowing you to trade Forex Trading (Spot or CFDs), Social Trading / Copy Trading, Metals, Energies, Agriculturals and U.S. Stocks (CFD)., neither have Spread Betting and ETF Looking at total tradeable symbols, BlackBull Markets has 26000, compared to 500 from TeleTrade.
Can I trade cryptocurrency with BlackBull Markets or TeleTrade?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither BlackBull Markets nor TeleTrade allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, BlackBull Markets or TeleTrade?
In terms of research and research tools BlackBull Markets gives traders the following tools: Autochartist, Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts and Social Trading / Copy Trading. In comparison TeleTrade has the tools listed here: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources) and Social Trading / Copy Trading., neither have Trading Central (Recognia)
Overall winner: BlackBull Markets
Popular Forex Reviews
Popular Forex Guides
We review each broker’s overall global offering – a “Yes” checkmark in our Compare Tool does not guarantee the availability of any specific features in your country of residence. To verify the availability of any features within your country of residence, please contact the broker directly.