FlowBank vs Spreadex Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2023 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare FlowBank vs Spreadex.
Can I trust FlowBank?
FlowBank has a trust score of 77, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust Spreadex?
Spreadex has a trust score of 70, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label.
Is FlowBank a good broker?
FlowBank is a relatively new forex broker that has quickly expanded its offering of investment products, and traders at FlowBank enjoy the benefits associated with holding a Swiss bank account alongside the ability to trade forex and CFDs. FlowBank is regulated in Switzerland, but lacks the additional regulatory licenses held by the most trusted brokers.
Is Spreadex a good broker?
SpreadEx is best known for pioneering sports betting, but it also caters to financial trading through its FCA-regulated entity in the U.K. which offers a proprietary trading platform as well as a growing selection of markets. However, SpreadEx can't compete with the best forex brokers in certain key categories, such as education and research.
What tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. FlowBank is FINMA Authorised (Switzerland), while Spreadex is FCA Authorised (U.K.)., neither have ASIC Authorised (Australia), IIROC Authorised (Canada), SFC Authorised (Hong Kong), CBI Authorised (Ireland), FSA Authorised (Japan), MAS Authorised (Singapore), FMA Authorised (New Zealand) and CFTC Registered (USA)
What tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, unfortunately, neither FlowBank nor Spreadex are CBRC Authorised (China), CySEC Authorised (Cyprus), SEBI Authorised (India), ISA Authorised (Israel), CBR Authorised (Russia), FSCA Authorised (South Africa), SEC Authorised (Thailand) and DFSA / Central Bank Authorised (UAE)., neither have DFSA / Central Bank Authorised (UAE). When comparing tier-3 licenses unfortunately, neither FlowBank nor Spreadex are SCB Authorised (Bahamas), IFSC Authorised (Belize), BMA Authorised (Bermuda), FSC Authorised (British Virgin Islands), CIMA Authorised (Cayman Islands), FSC Authorised (Mauritius) and VFSC Authorised (Vanuatu)., neither have VFSC Authorised (Vanuatu).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
For trading platforms FlowBank supports a Proprietary Platform and Desktop Platform (Windows), whereas Spreadex supports a Proprietary Platform., neither have cTrader, DupliTrade and ZuluTrade
Does FlowBank offer MetaTrader? Does Spreadex offer MetaTrader?
For MetaTrader FlowBank provides MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5), while Spreadex provides neither of these. If MetaTrader is a must for you, read our guides on the best MT4 brokers or best MT5 brokers.
How do FlowBank and Spreadex differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
FlowBank requires a minimum deposit of $0.00, while Spreadex requires a minimum deposit of $0. From our testing we found FlowBank offers spreads of N/A, while Spreadex offers spreads of -1. FlowBank supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw) for popular funding options, where Spreadex supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw) and Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit)., neither have PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw)
Which brokers offers more tradeable asset classes, FlowBank or Spreadex?
FlowBank offers a more diverse selection of investment options than Spreadex allowing you to trade Forex Trading (Spot or CFDs), Social Trading / Copy Trading, Metals, Energies, Agriculturals, ETF and U.S. Stocks (CFD). Looking at total tradeable symbols, FlowBank has 408600, compared to 2000 from Spreadex.
Can I trade cryptocurrency with FlowBank or Spreadex?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither FlowBank nor Spreadex allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, FlowBank or Spreadex?
In terms of research and research tools FlowBank gives traders the following tools: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources) and Social Trading / Copy Trading. In comparison Spreadex has the tools listed here: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts and Forex News (Top-Tier Sources)., neither have Autochartist and Trading Central (Recognia)
Overall winner: FlowBank
Popular Forex Reviews
Popular Forex Guides
We review each broker’s overall global offering – a “Yes” checkmark in our Compare Tool does not guarantee the availability of any specific features in your country of residence. To verify the availability of any features within your country of residence, please contact the broker directly.