Trade Nation vs GKFX Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2023 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare Trade Nation vs GKFX.
Can I trust Trade Nation?
Trade Nation has a trust score of 83, giving it a "Trusted" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust GKFX?
GKFX has a trust score of 66, giving it a "High Risk" trust label.
Is Trade Nation a good broker?
Trade Nation offers an innovative platform suite that is optimized for ease-of-use, and great for beginners. That being said, the lack of advanced trading features may leave experienced traders wanting more.
Is GKFX a good broker?
GKFX offers the full MetaTrader suite as well as a proprietary app. Spreads are competitive on GKFX's Prime Plus account – though it requires a $15,000 deposit. GKFX is regulated in the EU via its Malta-based entity, but with only the one regulatory license, its Trust Score is below the industry average.
What tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. Trade Nation is Australia (ASIC Authorised), Canada (SRO Authorised) and United Kingdom (U.K.) (FCA Authorised), while GKFX is none.. Neither have Hong Kong (SFC Authorised), CBI Authorised (Ireland), Japan (SFC Authorised), Singapore (MAS Authorised), New Zealand (FMA Authorised), Switzerland (FINMA Authorised) and USA (CFTC Authorized)
What tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, Trade Nation is South Africa (FSCA Authorised), while GKFX is none.. Neither have China (CBRC Authorised), Cyprus (CySEC Authorised), India (SEBI Authorised), Israel (ISA Authorised), Russia (CBR Authorised), Thailand (SEC Authorised) and UAE (DFSA/Central Bank Authorised). When comparing tier-3 licenses Trade Nation is Bahamas (SCB Authorised), while GKFX is none.. Neither have Belize (FSC Authorised), Bermuda (BMA Authorised), British Virgin Islands (FSC Authorised), Cayman Islands (CIMA Authorised), Mauritius (FSC Authorised) and Vanuatu (VFSC Authorised).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
For trading platforms Trade Nation supports a Proprietary Platform and Desktop Platform (Windows), whereas GKFX supports a Desktop Platform (Windows).. Neither have cTrader, DupliTrade and ZuluTrade
Does Trade Nation offer MetaTrader? Does GKFX offer MetaTrader?
For MetaTrader Trade Nation provides MetaTrader 4 (MT4), while GKFX provides MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5). If MetaTrader is a must for you, read our guides on the best MT4 brokers or best MT5 brokers.
How do Trade Nation and GKFX differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
Trade Nation requires a minimum deposit of $0, while GKFX requires a minimum deposit of $0. From our testing we found Trade Nation offers spreads of 0.6, while GKFX offers spreads of N/A. Trade Nation supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw) for popular funding options, where GKFX supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw) and Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit).. Neither have PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw)
Which brokers offers more tradeable asset classes, Trade Nation or GKFX?
Trade Nation offers a more diverse selection of investment options than GKFX allowing you to trade Forex Trading (Spot or CFDs), Spread Betting, Metals, Energies and U.S. Stocks (CFD).. Neither have Agriculturals and ETF Looking at total tradeable symbols, Trade Nation has 601, compared to 354 from GKFX.
Can I trade cryptocurrency with Trade Nation or GKFX?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither Trade Nation nor GKFX allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, Trade Nation or GKFX?
In terms of research and research tools Trade Nation gives traders the following tools: Stock Charts and Forex News (Top-Tier Sources). In comparison GKFX has the tools listed here: Autochartist, Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts, Trading Central (Recognia) and Social Trading / Copy Trading.
Overall winner: Trade Nation
Popular Forex Reviews
Popular Forex Guides
We review each broker’s overall global offering – a “Yes” checkmark in our Compare Tool does not guarantee the availability of any specific features in your country of residence. To verify the availability of any features within your country of residence, please contact the broker directly.