RoboForex (RoboMarkets) vs UFX Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2023 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare RoboForex (RoboMarkets) vs UFX.
Can I trust RoboForex (RoboMarkets)?
RoboForex (RoboMarkets) has a trust score of 69, giving it a "High Risk" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust UFX?
UFX has a trust score of 67, giving it a "High Risk" trust label.
Is RoboForex (RoboMarkets) a good broker?
RoboForex, also known as RoboMarkets, is a maturing brand that offers a stock trading app as well as 12,000 symbols available across its MetaTrader and cTrader platforms. However, RoboForex's Trust Score is below-average, as it currently holds only two regulatory licenses.
Is UFX a good broker?
UFX offers the full MetaTrader suite and its own proprietary platform, as well as a growing selection of markets. That being said, spreads are much wider than the industry average, and as UFX holds just one regulatory license, its trust factor is well below the industry average.
What tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. unfortunately, neither RoboForex (RoboMarkets) nor UFX are ASIC Authorised (Australia), IIROC Authorised (Canada), SFC Authorised (Hong Kong), CBI Authorised (Ireland), FSA Authorised (Japan), MAS Authorised (Singapore), FMA Authorised (New Zealand), FINMA Authorised (Switzerland), FCA Authorised (U.K.) and CFTC Registered (USA)., neither have CFTC Registered (USA)
What tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, both RoboForex (RoboMarkets) and UFX are CySEC Authorised (Cyprus)., neither have CBRC Authorised (China), SEBI Authorised (India), ISA Authorised (Israel), CBR Authorised (Russia), FSCA Authorised (South Africa), SEC Authorised (Thailand) and DFSA / Central Bank Authorised (UAE). When comparing tier-3 licenses RoboForex (RoboMarkets) is IFSC Authorised (Belize), while UFX is none., neither have SCB Authorised (Bahamas), BMA Authorised (Bermuda), FSC Authorised (British Virgin Islands), CIMA Authorised (Cayman Islands), FSC Authorised (Mauritius) and VFSC Authorised (Vanuatu).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
For trading platforms RoboForex (RoboMarkets) supports a Desktop Platform (Windows), whereas UFX supports a Proprietary Platform and Desktop Platform (Windows)., neither have cTrader, DupliTrade and ZuluTrade
Does RoboForex (RoboMarkets) offer MetaTrader? Does UFX offer MetaTrader?
Both RoboForex (RoboMarkets) and UFX offer the whole MetaTrader suite, which consists of both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. If you’re new to MetaTrader 4 here’s our educational guide on how to use MT4.
How do RoboForex (RoboMarkets) and UFX differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
RoboForex (RoboMarkets) requires a minimum deposit of $100, while UFX requires a minimum deposit of $100. From our testing we found RoboForex (RoboMarkets) offers spreads of 1.4 (Jan 2022), while UFX offers spreads of 3 (Jan 2021). RoboForex (RoboMarkets) supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit), PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw) for popular funding options, where UFX supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw).
Which brokers offers more tradeable asset classes, RoboForex (RoboMarkets) or UFX?
Both RoboForex (RoboMarkets) and UFX allow you to trade Forex Trading (Spot or CFDs), Social Trading / Copy Trading, Metals, Energies, ETF and U.S. Stocks (CFD)., neither have Spread Betting and Agriculturals Looking at total tradeable symbols, RoboForex (RoboMarkets) has 12000, compared to 619 from UFX.
Can I trade cryptocurrency with RoboForex (RoboMarkets) or UFX?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither RoboForex (RoboMarkets) nor UFX allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, RoboForex (RoboMarkets) or UFX?
In terms of research and research tools RoboForex (RoboMarkets) gives traders the following tools: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources) and Social Trading / Copy Trading. In comparison UFX has the tools listed here: Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources), Trading Central (Recognia) and Social Trading / Copy Trading., neither have Autochartist
Overall winner: RoboForex (RoboMarkets)
Popular Forex Reviews
Popular Forex Guides
We review each broker’s overall global offering – a “Yes” checkmark in our Compare Tool does not guarantee the availability of any specific features in your country of residence. To verify the availability of any features within your country of residence, please contact the broker directly.