Markets.com vs BDSwiss Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2023 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare Markets.com vs BDSwiss.
Can I trust Markets.com?
Markets.com has a trust score of 96, giving it a "Highly Trusted" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust BDSwiss?
BDSwiss has a trust score of 81, giving it a "Trusted" trust label.
Is Markets.com a good broker?
Markets.com may be an expensive option, but its trading platforms are easy to use, and traders gain access to a wide range of forex and CFD symbols.
Is BDSwiss a good broker?
BDSwiss is a trusted broker that offers a proprietary mobile app as well as the full MetaTrader suite (both MT4 and MT5). Traders at BDSwiss gain access to Autochartist and the broker-exclusive Trends Analysis tool, as well as trading signals via the BDSwiss Telegram channel. Though spreads at BDSwiss are slightly higher than the industry average, the broker regularly publishes its trade statistics in an effort to highlight its execution quality.
What Tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. Markets.com is Australia (ASIC Authorised), while BDSwiss is United Kingdom (U.K.) (FCA Authorised).. Neither have Canada (CIRO Authorised), Hong Kong (SFC Authorised), CBI Authorised (Ireland), Japan (SFC Authorised), Singapore (MAS Authorised), New Zealand (FMA Authorised), Switzerland (FINMA Authorised) and USA (CFTC Authorized)
What Tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about Tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, Markets.com is Cyprus (CySEC Authorised) and South Africa (FSCA Authorised), while BDSwiss is Cyprus (CySEC Authorised).. Neither have China (CBRC Authorised), India (SEBI Authorised), Israel (ISA Authorised), Russia (CBR Authorised), Thailand (SEC Authorised) and UAE (DFSA/Central Bank Authorised). When comparing tier-3 licenses Markets.com is British Virgin Islands (FSC Authorised), while BDSwiss is Mauritius (FSC Authorised).. Neither have Bahamas (SCB Authorised), Belize (FSC Authorised), Bermuda (BMA Authorised), Cayman Islands (CIMA Authorised) and Vanuatu (VFSC Authorised).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
Both Markets.com and BDSwiss offer a Proprietary Platform and Desktop Platform (Windows).. Neither have cTrader, DupliTrade and ZuluTrade
Does Markets.com offer MetaTrader? Does BDSwiss offer MetaTrader?
Both Markets.com and BDSwiss offer the whole MetaTrader suite, which consists of both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. If you’re new to MetaTrader 4 here’s our educational guide on how to use MT4.
How do Markets.com and BDSwiss differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
Markets.com requires a minimum deposit of $100, while BDSwiss requires a minimum deposit of $100-$5000. From our testing we found Markets.com offers spreads of 1.9, while BDSwiss offers spreads of 1.6. Both Markets.com and BDSwiss offer Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw) for deposits.. Neither have PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw)
Which broker offers more tradeable asset classes, Markets.com or BDSwiss?
Markets.com offers a more diverse selection of investment options than BDSwiss allowing you to trade Forex Trading (Spot or CFDs), Social Trading / Copy Trading, Metals, Energies, Agriculturals, ETF and U.S. Stocks (CFD).. Neither have Spread Betting Looking at total tradeable symbols, Markets.com has 2179, compared to 1081 from BDSwiss.
Can I trade cryptocurrency with Markets.com or BDSwiss?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither Markets.com nor BDSwiss allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, Markets.com or BDSwiss?
In terms of research and research tools Markets.com gives traders the following tools: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources) and Social Trading / Copy Trading. In comparison BDSwiss has the tools listed here: Autochartist, Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts and Social Trading / Copy Trading.. Neither have Trading Central (Recognia)
Overall winner: Markets.com
Popular Forex Reviews
Popular Forex Guides
We review each broker’s overall global offering – a “Yes” checkmark in our Compare Tool does not guarantee the availability of any specific features in your country of residence. To verify the availability of any features within your country of residence, please contact the broker directly.