Markets.com vs DooPrime Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2023 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare Markets.com vs DooPrime.
Can I trust Markets.com?
Markets.com has a trust score of 96, giving it a "Highly Trusted" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust DooPrime?
DooPrime has a trust score of 83, giving it a "Trusted" trust label.
Is Markets.com a good broker?
Markets.com may be an expensive option, but its trading platforms are easy to use, and traders gain access to a wide range of forex and CFD symbols.
Is DooPrime a good broker?
DooPrime is primarily a MetaTrader broker that offers both MT4 and MT5, along with several copy trading platforms and its proprietary In Trade platform. Founded in 2015, DooPrime is a relatively new forex broker regulated in multiple Tier-1 jurisdictions, like Hong Kong and the U.K., boosting the broker's overall Trust Score. DooPrime also provides nearly 10,000 tradeable symbols, but we were unable to obtain average spread data when evaluating the broker's trading costs.
What Tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. Markets.com is Australia (ASIC Authorised), while DooPrime is Hong Kong (SFC Authorised) and United Kingdom (U.K.) (FCA Authorised).. Neither have Canada (CIRO Authorised), CBI Authorised (Ireland), Japan (SFC Authorised), Singapore (MAS Authorised), New Zealand (FMA Authorised), Switzerland (FINMA Authorised) and USA (CFTC Authorized)
What Tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about Tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, Markets.com is Cyprus (CySEC Authorised) and South Africa (FSCA Authorised), while DooPrime is none.. Neither have China (CBRC Authorised), India (SEBI Authorised), Israel (ISA Authorised), Russia (CBR Authorised), Thailand (SEC Authorised) and UAE (DFSA/Central Bank Authorised). When comparing tier-3 licenses Markets.com is British Virgin Islands (FSC Authorised), while DooPrime is Mauritius (FSC Authorised) and Vanuatu (VFSC Authorised).. Neither have Bahamas (SCB Authorised), Belize (FSC Authorised), Bermuda (BMA Authorised) and Cayman Islands (CIMA Authorised).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
Both Markets.com and DooPrime offer a Proprietary Platform and Desktop Platform (Windows).. Neither have cTrader, DupliTrade and ZuluTrade
Does Markets.com offer MetaTrader? Does DooPrime offer MetaTrader?
Both Markets.com and DooPrime offer the whole MetaTrader suite, which consists of both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. If you’re new to MetaTrader 4 here’s our educational guide on how to use MT4.
How do Markets.com and DooPrime differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
Markets.com requires a minimum deposit of $100, while DooPrime requires a minimum deposit of $100. From our testing we found Markets.com offers spreads of 1.9, while DooPrime offers spreads of N/A. Markets.com supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw) for popular funding options, where DooPrime supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit), PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw).
Which broker offers more tradeable asset classes, Markets.com or DooPrime?
Both Markets.com and DooPrime allow you to trade Forex Trading (Spot or CFDs), Social Trading / Copy Trading, Metals, Energies, Agriculturals, ETF and U.S. Stocks (CFD).. Neither have Spread Betting Looking at total tradeable symbols, Markets.com has 2179, compared to 10000 from DooPrime.
Can I trade cryptocurrency with Markets.com or DooPrime?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither Markets.com nor DooPrime allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, Markets.com or DooPrime?
In terms of research and research tools Markets.com gives traders the following tools: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources) and Social Trading / Copy Trading. In comparison DooPrime has the tools listed here: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources), Trading Central (Recognia) and Social Trading / Copy Trading.. Neither have Autochartist
Overall winner: Markets.com
Popular Forex Reviews
Popular Forex Guides
We review each broker’s overall global offering – a “Yes” checkmark in our Compare Tool does not guarantee the availability of any specific features in your country of residence. To verify the availability of any features within your country of residence, please contact the broker directly.