TMGM vs Exness Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2023 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare TMGM vs Exness.
Can I trust TMGM?
TMGM has a trust score of 83, giving it a "Trusted" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust Exness?
Exness has a trust score of 68, giving it a "High Risk" trust label.
Is TMGM a good broker?
TMGM is a trusted forex broker with multiple regulatory licenses and a well-rounded offering. TMGM doesn't offer any proprietary platforms, but traders gain access to MetaTrader 4 for desktop and mobile (albeit without any notable add-ons or plug-ins). Where TMGM really shines is its forex trader education; the broker's TMGM Academy won the 2023 Annual Award for #1 Educational Course at our sister site, ForexBrokers.com.
Is Exness a good broker?
Founded in 2008, Exness is a MetaTrader broker that offers both MT4 and MT5 platforms, alongside its proprietary client portal Terminal and the Exness Social Trading app for social copy trading. Exness also offers competitive spreads on its commission-based and Pro accounts. That said, the broker's lack of significant regulatory licenses weighs down its Trust Score, and its research and educational offerings trail behind the best brokers.
What Tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. TMGM is Australia (ASIC Authorised) and New Zealand (FMA Authorised), while Exness is United Kingdom (U.K.) (FCA Authorised).. Neither have Canada (CIRO Authorised), Hong Kong (SFC Authorised), CBI Authorised (Ireland), Japan (SFC Authorised), Singapore (MAS Authorised), Switzerland (FINMA Authorised) and USA (CFTC Authorized)
What Tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about Tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, TMGM is none, while Exness is Cyprus (CySEC Authorised).. Neither have China (CBRC Authorised), India (SEBI Authorised), Israel (ISA Authorised), Russia (CBR Authorised), South Africa (FSCA Authorised), Thailand (SEC Authorised) and UAE (DFSA/Central Bank Authorised). When comparing tier-3 licenses TMGM is Mauritius (FSC Authorised) and Vanuatu (VFSC Authorised), while Exness is none.. Neither have Bahamas (SCB Authorised), Belize (FSC Authorised), Bermuda (BMA Authorised), British Virgin Islands (FSC Authorised) and Cayman Islands (CIMA Authorised).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
Both TMGM and Exness offer a Desktop Platform (Windows).. Neither have Proprietary Platform, cTrader, DupliTrade and ZuluTrade
Does TMGM offer MetaTrader? Does Exness offer MetaTrader?
For MetaTrader TMGM provides MetaTrader 4 (MT4), while Exness provides MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5). If MetaTrader is a must for you, read our guides on the best MT4 brokers or best MT5 brokers.
How do TMGM and Exness differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
TMGM requires a minimum deposit of $100, while Exness requires a minimum deposit of $1. From our testing we found TMGM offers spreads of 0.96, while Exness offers spreads of 0.9 . Both TMGM and Exness offer Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw) for deposits.. Neither have PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw)
Which broker offers more tradeable asset classes, TMGM or Exness?
TMGM offers a more diverse selection of investment options than Exness allowing you to trade Forex Trading (Spot or CFDs), Social Trading / Copy Trading, Metals, Energies and U.S. Stocks (CFD).. Neither have Spread Betting, Agriculturals and ETF Looking at total tradeable symbols, TMGM has 12000, compared to 112 from Exness.
Can I trade cryptocurrency with TMGM or Exness?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither TMGM nor Exness allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, TMGM or Exness?
In terms of research and research tools TMGM gives traders the following tools: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources), Trading Central (Recognia) and Social Trading / Copy Trading. In comparison Exness has the tools listed here: Forex News (Top-Tier Sources) and Trading Central (Recognia).. Neither have Autochartist
Overall winner: TMGM
Popular Forex Reviews
Popular Forex Guides
We review each broker’s overall global offering – a “Yes” checkmark in our Compare Tool does not guarantee the availability of any specific features in your country of residence. To verify the availability of any features within your country of residence, please contact the broker directly.