VT Markets vs Forex4you Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2023 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare VT Markets vs Forex4you.
Can I trust VT Markets?
VT Markets has a trust score of 71, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust Forex4you?
Forex4you has a trust score of 62, giving it a "High Risk" trust label.
Is VT Markets a good broker?
VT Markets, backed by the Vantage Group, offers its own proprietary mobile app as well as the MetaTrader platform, along with support for third-party tools and social copy-trading. Though the broker continues to evolve, there are fewer markets to trade than what is available at the best brokers, and its research and educational materials are limited.
Is Forex4you a good broker?
Forex4you is primarily a MetaTrader broker with a limited range of available markets. With only one regulatory license (in the British Virgin Islands), Forex4you's Trust Score is lower than brokers that hold multiple licenses in more trusted jurisdictions.
What tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. VT Markets is ASIC Authorised (Australia), while Forex4you is none., neither have IIROC Authorised (Canada), SFC Authorised (Hong Kong), CBI Authorised (Ireland), FSA Authorised (Japan), MAS Authorised (Singapore), FMA Authorised (New Zealand), FINMA Authorised (Switzerland), FCA Authorised (U.K.) and CFTC Registered (USA)
What tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, unfortunately, neither VT Markets nor Forex4you are CBRC Authorised (China), CySEC Authorised (Cyprus), SEBI Authorised (India), ISA Authorised (Israel), CBR Authorised (Russia), FSCA Authorised (South Africa), SEC Authorised (Thailand) and DFSA / Central Bank Authorised (UAE)., neither have DFSA / Central Bank Authorised (UAE). When comparing tier-3 licenses VT Markets is none, while Forex4you is FSC Authorised (British Virgin Islands)., neither have SCB Authorised (Bahamas), IFSC Authorised (Belize), BMA Authorised (Bermuda), CIMA Authorised (Cayman Islands), FSC Authorised (Mauritius) and VFSC Authorised (Vanuatu).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
For trading platforms VT Markets supports a Desktop Platform (Windows) and ZuluTrade, whereas Forex4you supports a Proprietary Platform and Desktop Platform (Windows)., neither have cTrader and DupliTrade
Does VT Markets offer MetaTrader? Does Forex4you offer MetaTrader?
Both VT Markets and Forex4you offer the whole MetaTrader suite, which consists of both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. If you’re new to MetaTrader 4 here’s our educational guide on how to use MT4.
How do VT Markets and Forex4you differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
VT Markets requires a minimum deposit of $200, while Forex4you requires a minimum deposit of $0. From our testing we found VT Markets offers spreads of 1.2 (September 2021), while Forex4you offers spreads of -1. Both VT Markets and Forex4you offer Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw) for deposits., neither have PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw)
Which brokers offers more tradeable asset classes, VT Markets or Forex4you?
VT Markets offers a more diverse selection of investment options than Forex4you allowing you to trade Forex Trading (Spot or CFDs), Social Trading / Copy Trading, Metals, Energies, Agriculturals and U.S. Stocks (CFD)., neither have Spread Betting and ETF Looking at total tradeable symbols, VT Markets has 168, compared to 150 from Forex4you.
Can I trade cryptocurrency with VT Markets or Forex4you?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither VT Markets nor Forex4you allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, VT Markets or Forex4you?
In terms of research and research tools VT Markets gives traders the following tools: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources), Trading Central (Recognia) and Social Trading / Copy Trading. In comparison Forex4you has the tools listed here: Autochartist, Daily Market Commentary, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources), Trading Central (Recognia) and Social Trading / Copy Trading.
Overall winner: VT Markets
Popular Forex Reviews
Popular Forex Guides
We review each broker’s overall global offering – a “Yes” checkmark in our Compare Tool does not guarantee the availability of any specific features in your country of residence. To verify the availability of any features within your country of residence, please contact the broker directly.