FXPrimus vs GBE brokers Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2023 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare FXPrimus vs GBE brokers.
Can I trust FXPrimus?
FXPrimus has a trust score of 71, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust GBE brokers?
GBE brokers has a trust score of 71, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label.
Is FXPrimus a good broker?
Founded in 2009, FXPrimus offers cTrader as well as the full MetaTrader suite (both MT4and MT5), but offers fewer than 140 symbols that can be traded from within its platform. Despite carrying indemnity insurance from its Vanuatu-regulated entity and holding a regulatory license in Cyprus, FXPrimus' lack of additional top-tier licenses brings down its overall Trust Score rating.
Is GBE brokers a good broker?
Founded in 2013 and based in Cyprus, GBE Brokers offers the full MetaTrader suite (both MT4 and MT5) as well as a decent range of markets (500 available symbols). That said, GBE's lack of significant regulatory licenses (outside of Cyprus) brings down its overall Trust Score rating.
What Tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. unfortunately, neither FXPrimus nor GBE brokers are Australia (ASIC Authorised), Canada (CIRO Authorised), Hong Kong (SFC Authorised), CBI Authorised (Ireland), Japan (SFC Authorised), Singapore (MAS Authorised), New Zealand (FMA Authorised), Switzerland (FINMA Authorised), United Kingdom (U.K.) (FCA Authorised) and USA (CFTC Authorized).. Neither have USA (CFTC Authorized)
What Tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about Tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, both FXPrimus and GBE brokers are Cyprus (CySEC Authorised).. Neither have China (CBRC Authorised), India (SEBI Authorised), Israel (ISA Authorised), Russia (CBR Authorised), South Africa (FSCA Authorised), Thailand (SEC Authorised) and UAE (DFSA/Central Bank Authorised). When comparing tier-3 licenses FXPrimus is Vanuatu (VFSC Authorised), while GBE brokers is British Virgin Islands (FSC Authorised).. Neither have Bahamas (SCB Authorised), Belize (FSC Authorised), Bermuda (BMA Authorised), Cayman Islands (CIMA Authorised) and Mauritius (FSC Authorised).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
For trading platforms FXPrimus supports a Desktop Platform (Windows) and cTrader, whereas GBE brokers supports a Desktop Platform (Windows).. Neither have Proprietary Platform, DupliTrade and ZuluTrade
Does FXPrimus offer MetaTrader? Does GBE brokers offer MetaTrader?
Both FXPrimus and GBE brokers offer the whole MetaTrader suite, which consists of both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. If you’re new to MetaTrader 4 here’s our educational guide on how to use MT4.
How do FXPrimus and GBE brokers differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
FXPrimus requires a minimum deposit of $100, while GBE brokers requires a minimum deposit of $500. From our testing we found FXPrimus offers spreads of N/A, while GBE brokers offers spreads of N/A. FXPrimus supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw) for popular funding options, where GBE brokers supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit), PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw).
Which broker offers more tradeable asset classes, FXPrimus or GBE brokers?
FXPrimus offers a more diverse selection of investment options than GBE brokers allowing you to trade Forex Trading (Spot or CFDs), Social Trading / Copy Trading, Metals and Energies.. Neither have Spread Betting and ETF Looking at total tradeable symbols, FXPrimus has 140, compared to 500 from GBE brokers.
Can I trade cryptocurrency with FXPrimus or GBE brokers?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither FXPrimus nor GBE brokers allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, FXPrimus or GBE brokers?
Both FXPrimus and GBE brokers offer a complete suite of research, providing traders with these tools: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts and Social Trading / Copy Trading.. Neither have Autochartist, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources) and Trading Central (Recognia)
Overall winner: FXPrimus
Popular Forex Reviews
Popular Forex Guides
We review each broker’s overall global offering – a “Yes” checkmark in our Compare Tool does not guarantee the availability of any specific features in your country of residence. To verify the availability of any features within your country of residence, please contact the broker directly.