TMGM vs GBE brokers Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2023 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare TMGM vs GBE brokers.
Can I trust TMGM?
TMGM has a trust score of 79, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust GBE brokers?
GBE brokers has a trust score of 69, giving it a "High Risk" trust label.
Is TMGM a good broker?
TMGM is predominantly a MetaTrader broker, offering an excellent array of educational material – albeit with fewer symbols than what's available on its IRESS platform offering. Overall, TMGM has a well-rounded offering yet lags behind the best brokers in key categories.
Is GBE brokers a good broker?
GBE Brokers is based in Cyprus and regulated by CySEC, but its lack of additional regulatory licenses drops GBE's Trust Score below the industry average. GBE Brokers does offer a fair range of markets with 500 available symbols, though this is fewer than what's offered by the best forex brokers.
What tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. TMGM is ASIC Authorised (Australia) and FMA Authorised (New Zealand), while GBE brokers is none., neither have IIROC Authorised (Canada), SFC Authorised (Hong Kong), CBI Authorised (Ireland), FSA Authorised (Japan), MAS Authorised (Singapore), FINMA Authorised (Switzerland), FCA Authorised (U.K.) and CFTC Registered (USA)
What tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, TMGM is none, while GBE brokers is CySEC Authorised (Cyprus)., neither have CBRC Authorised (China), SEBI Authorised (India), ISA Authorised (Israel), CBR Authorised (Russia), FSCA Authorised (South Africa), SEC Authorised (Thailand) and DFSA / Central Bank Authorised (UAE). When comparing tier-3 licenses TMGM is VFSC Authorised (Vanuatu), while GBE brokers is none., neither have SCB Authorised (Bahamas), IFSC Authorised (Belize), BMA Authorised (Bermuda), FSC Authorised (British Virgin Islands), CIMA Authorised (Cayman Islands) and FSC Authorised (Mauritius).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
For trading platforms TMGM supports a Proprietary Platform and Desktop Platform (Windows), whereas GBE brokers supports a Desktop Platform (Windows)., neither have cTrader, DupliTrade and ZuluTrade
Does TMGM offer MetaTrader? Does GBE brokers offer MetaTrader?
For MetaTrader TMGM provides MetaTrader 4 (MT4), while GBE brokers provides MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5). If MetaTrader is a must for you, read our guides on the best MT4 brokers or best MT5 brokers.
How do TMGM and GBE brokers differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
TMGM requires a minimum deposit of $100, while GBE brokers requires a minimum deposit of $500. From our testing we found TMGM offers spreads of 0.96 (July 2021), while GBE brokers offers spreads of -1. TMGM supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw) for popular funding options, where GBE brokers supports Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit), PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw).
Which brokers offers more tradeable asset classes, TMGM or GBE brokers?
TMGM offers a more diverse selection of investment options than GBE brokers allowing you to trade Forex Trading (Spot or CFDs), Social Trading / Copy Trading, Metals, Energies and U.S. Stocks (CFD)., neither have Spread Betting and ETF Looking at total tradeable symbols, TMGM has 12000, compared to 500 from GBE brokers.
Can I trade cryptocurrency with TMGM or GBE brokers?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither TMGM nor GBE brokers allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, TMGM or GBE brokers?
In terms of research and research tools TMGM gives traders the following tools: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources), Trading Central (Recognia) and Social Trading / Copy Trading. In comparison GBE brokers has the tools listed here: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts and Social Trading / Copy Trading., neither have Autochartist
Overall winner: TMGM
Popular Forex Reviews
Popular Forex Guides
We review each broker’s overall global offering – a “Yes” checkmark in our Compare Tool does not guarantee the availability of any specific features in your country of residence. To verify the availability of any features within your country of residence, please contact the broker directly.