TMGM vs HYCM (Henyep) Comparison
Comparing forex brokers side by side is no easy task. For our 2023 annual forex broker review, we spent hundreds of hours assessing 39 forex and CFD brokerages to find the best forex broker. Let's compare TMGM vs HYCM (Henyep).
Can I trust TMGM?
TMGM has a trust score of 79, giving it a "Average Risk" trust label. Here's what each trust score label means:
- "Highly Trusted" (90-99) - These brokers are considered the most trustworthy firms in the industry. Simply put, we would not hesitate to open and fund an account with a Highly Trusted broker.
- "Trusted" (80-89) - These brokers are reliable and trustworthy. "Trusted" firms are a solid choice, and may simply hold fewer regulatory licences or feature different corporate structures than those brokers that have earned our top Trust Score rating.
- "Average Risk" (70-79) - Average Risk brokers are firms we generally consider to be safe, but that may warrant a closer inspection before you open and fund a live trading account. At the least, we always encourage traders to check the regulatory licenses for Average Risk firms to verify that they are regulated in their own country of residence.
- "High Risk" (60-69) - High-risk firms should be scrutinized and carefully reviewed before opening an account. These forex brokers are – in most cases – operating without credible regulatory licensing, and likely have a history of legal or financial issues. Before considering an account with a high-risk firm, we recommend checking our country guides for your country of residence to see if a more trusted broker is available.
- "Do Not Trust" (<59) - We do not recommend opening an account of any kind with a broker that earns a “Do Not Trust” rating.
Can I trust HYCM (Henyep)?
HYCM (Henyep) has a trust score of 86, giving it a "Trusted" trust label.
Is TMGM a good broker?
TMGM is predominantly a MetaTrader broker, offering an excellent array of educational material – albeit with fewer symbols than what's available on its IRESS platform offering. Overall, TMGM has a well-rounded offering yet lags behind the best brokers in key categories.
Is HYCM (Henyep) a good broker?
HYCM has a long history of offering share trading, forex, and CFD markets globally. A trusted broker that primarily offers the MetaTrader platform, HYCM delivers competitive pricing on its Raw account, as well as access to Trading Central and third-party plugins.
What tier-1 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in?
Tier-1 regulators go above and beyond by requiring additional capital requirements, checking in on brokers more frequently, and putting brokers through a tougher screening process. TMGM is Australia (ASIC Authorised) and New Zealand (FMA Authorised), while HYCM (Henyep) is Hong Kong (SFC Authorised) and United Kingdom (U.K.) (FCA Authorised).. Neither have Canada (SRO Authorised), CBI Authorised (Ireland), Japan (SFC Authorised), Singapore (MAS Authorised), Switzerland (FINMA Authorised) and USA (CFTC Authorized)
What tier-2 jurisdictions is each broker regulated in? What about tier-3?
Tier-2 and tier-3 licenses are still important in evaluating the overall trustworthiness of forex brokers. As far as tier-2 licenses go, TMGM is none, while HYCM (Henyep) is Cyprus (CySEC Authorised) and UAE (DFSA/Central Bank Authorised).. Neither have China (CBRC Authorised), India (SEBI Authorised), Israel (ISA Authorised), Russia (CBR Authorised), South Africa (FSCA Authorised) and Thailand (SEC Authorised). When comparing tier-3 licenses TMGM is Vanuatu (VFSC Authorised), while HYCM (Henyep) is Cayman Islands (CIMA Authorised).. Neither have Bahamas (SCB Authorised), Belize (FSC Authorised), Bermuda (BMA Authorised), British Virgin Islands (FSC Authorised) and Mauritius (FSC Authorised).
Which broker offers more trading platforms?
Both TMGM and HYCM (Henyep) offer a Proprietary Platform and Desktop Platform (Windows).. Neither have cTrader, DupliTrade and ZuluTrade
Does TMGM offer MetaTrader? Does HYCM (Henyep) offer MetaTrader?
For MetaTrader TMGM provides MetaTrader 4 (MT4), while HYCM (Henyep) provides MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5). If MetaTrader is a must for you, read our guides on the best MT4 brokers or best MT5 brokers.
How do TMGM and HYCM (Henyep) differ in terms of minimum deposit? What about average spreads and funding options?
TMGM requires a minimum deposit of $100, while HYCM (Henyep) requires a minimum deposit of $100. From our testing we found TMGM offers spreads of 0.96, while HYCM (Henyep) offers spreads of 0.6. Both TMGM and HYCM (Henyep) offer Bank Wire (Deposit/Withdraw), Visa/Mastercard (Credit/Debit) and Skrill (Deposit/Withdraw) for deposits.. Neither have PayPal (Deposit/Withdraw)
Which brokers offers more tradeable asset classes, TMGM or HYCM (Henyep)?
TMGM offers a more diverse selection of investment options than HYCM (Henyep) allowing you to trade Forex Trading (Spot or CFDs), Social Trading / Copy Trading, Metals, Energies and U.S. Stocks (CFD).. Neither have Spread Betting and ETF Looking at total tradeable symbols, TMGM has 12000, compared to 362 from HYCM (Henyep).
Can I trade cryptocurrency with TMGM or HYCM (Henyep)?
Crypto trading is popular with forex traders. Most crypto assets are offered either as the underlying physical asset or as a CFD or other derivative — including spot forex contracts. In terms of trading physical cryptocurrency neither TMGM nor HYCM (Henyep) allow you to trade physical cryptocurrencies.
Who offers more research tools, TMGM or HYCM (Henyep)?
In terms of research and research tools TMGM gives traders the following tools: Daily Market Commentary, Stock Charts, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources), Trading Central (Recognia) and Social Trading / Copy Trading. In comparison HYCM (Henyep) has the tools listed here: Daily Market Commentary, Forex News (Top-Tier Sources) and Trading Central (Recognia).. Neither have Autochartist
Overall winner: TMGM
Popular Forex Reviews
Popular Forex Guides
We review each broker’s overall global offering – a “Yes” checkmark in our Compare Tool does not guarantee the availability of any specific features in your country of residence. To verify the availability of any features within your country of residence, please contact the broker directly.